Not just selling shore homes, selling a shore way of life. Your resource for the best homes, hotspots, & happenings in Margate, Ventnor, & Atlantic City.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Social Media : Socialnomics - The New Wave


Two weeks ago I attended a Prudential Fox & Roach meeting for top sales producters. These meetings are held quarterly and the topics vary. This time the topic was Social Media and how it can build your business. We saw a powerful 4 minute video on Social Media that changed my way of thinking about the Internet.

It was very impressive and I immediately re-activated my Face Book (Yes, I had one and shut it down - that's another story) as I recognized the power of the connections.

Two days later one of clients/friends contacted me having seen me on Face Book and email me the same video.

I am sharing with you this video by Erik Qualman. I think it will change your view of technology and how we connect with people today.

Click Here for 4 min Video - four-minute video

No comments: